so much...

... to blog about!
I probably have at least about 4 blog posts that I could have done in the past week or so.
I just really haven't had the time.
Here are some highlights of what each post would be (and possibly will be now that I'll have some more time on my hands):
* Graduation from Moody. Exactly one week ago tomorrow. Wow!
* Spending a greater part of the week with some of my fam who came out to SpokWa for graduation.
* Some thoughts on God, the tanning bed, and getting cooked evenly.
* The move to Everett. (For those of you who haven't heard, I'm moving to the Seattle area, Everett specifically.) Leaving tomorrow.
Bitter.Sweet.
As for now, I'm still not quite ready to bring any of these posts to actuality, but I think soon I will be able to blog about...so much!

 

3 comments:

Joseph Wilson said...

That's awesome you're moving to the Seattle area! Have you looked into any churches there yet? You should check out Mars Hill Church. I subscribe to their video podcast. They are theologically reformed and culturally liberal so I'm all about it!

Jana said...

congrats on graduating! that's so exciting. so you're moving. i want details...

Tiffanie Paige said...

Jana~ I'd love to catch up with you soon and hear some details in your life as well! Call me when ya get a chance!

Joey~ I do have a church here actually, I'm going to New Life Church. Personally, I wouldn't be interested in Mars Hill - I'm not reformed! Hope all is well with you! What are you up to these days? And where are you living?