Hey Mom!







Good. I'm glad I caught your attention. :)
Happy Mother's Day!
I miss you like crazy and so wish I could hang out with you today. I am so glad that you are coming out my way soon - 2 weeks and 5 days if you're counting. ..who am I kidding?! You are SO counting! lol
Mom, you are amazing! There is no way I could have asked for a Mom who loves me more than you do. You might be the most selfless person that I have ever met - barring Jesus of course ;) You have absolutely been my number one cheerleader and supporter. I know that you believe in me. Thanks for that, Mom! And - you are so much fun! You are hilariously funny, always up for a laugh. I love your adventurous spirit - I may have caught a hint of that. You are by far my favorite person on the planet to go shopping with! (we are so doing that soon; be thinking of a way now to set up a man plan so we can steal away to the mall!) I love watching you with my sisters and with their babies. You love so well. That should be said again, you love so well. From our family, to any and everybody that my sisters and I have brought home over the years. You make people feel welcomed and cared about. And it makes me feel even more loved when you love on people I love. :) I really enjoy watching you love Jesus. And to beat it all Mom - You are gorgeous to boot!
I hope that a whole bunch of the woman you are rubs off on me.
I do love you. So much. (Imagine I get to hug you now ;) )
Can't wait to see you soon; I hope that you have an incredible day today!
I rise up and call you blessed.

 

1 comments:

Marney said...

o.k here i am crying like a baby, (how do you make me do that anyway?) it was hard to celebrate today without you here but knowing that I will see you soon helped a lot-can't wait and yes we will think of a man plan-maybe Jamsie could show Dennis around town or something-anything-i love being your momma and loving on you-see you soon-but not soon enough