10 days

...and counting down. In exactly 10 days, I will be a college graduate, with my Bachelor's in Biblical Studies.
w.o.w.
I just finished writing my next to last paper. This one was for my Genesis class. And secretly (and now publicly) I really enjoyed it. The research. The reflecting. The writing. As much as I truly do want to be out of school, I think there are parts of it that I will probably still continue. Like researching, reflecting, and writing on Biblical passages. :)
The next paper I have to write will likely be the biggest paper of my undergraduate career. It's a combo paper between a detailed doctrinal statement and how I am wired/prepared for ministry. That will be my last paper. Then I will get my degree. Finally.
In 3 hours, then there will be nine...

 

2 comments:

mom said...

You have worked hard, finish strong. Will celebrate with you soon:)

Tracy said...

I am so proud of you Tiffanie. I wish that I could be there to congratulate you in person, but just imagine me giving you a big ole hug with a big smile on my face. I really wish the best for you and I can't wait till u come here for a visit so that I can spend some time with you ~ love, your sister