something new.....

No, it's not the something new that goes with the wedding stuff! Although I am so excited to hopefully pick up my new wedding gown very soon! :)
The something new is what I hinted at during my last blog post. Joey and I are starting a photography/ design company called GeekRock Design! Actually, it's mostly Joey that's taking on this venture - I'll be doing photo shoots with him, but he's masterminding the design part and most of those little details! Take a look at www.geekrockdesign.com !!!!
We also will have a blog over there that will show blog posts of recent photo shoots (and some past ones to give some back story).
We're really excited about what's unfolding!
Joey and I have tossed around the idea of combining our personal blogs (not connected with photography) and that's still a possibility. It would probably mean a higher frequency of posts. I'll keep ya posted on what we do with that and what the blog will change to if it changes.

 

0 comments: