I'm moving!!!!!

I'm moving to Colorado Springs, CO! The plan is to pursue grad school for a counseling degree!
The move date is around September 1st. I am SO excited about this new adventure. I'm not exactly sure what all the details are yet, and hopefully the logistics will become more clear in the next month.
A really, sweet icing on the cake is that I'm going to be living with my friend Jenn and we are like peas in a pod!
Ah, it feels great to have made a decision. And especially to have made this one! I have long since had a love affair with the Colorado area since I was about 13 when my parents took me on my first ski trip to Breckenridge. And, it's gonna be great to be a lot closer to Tennessee (cheaper flights!!). I'm so looking forward to seeing where God leads in the months to come and I'm also happy to be able to enjoy another month in the Seattle area!

 

2 comments:

Jana said...

that's very exciting news friend! what an adventure God has led you on these past years. there is nothing like the peace that comes from obedience to Him.

if you make it over this way before the move promise you will come say goodbye to your idaho friends. you will be missed.

jana

Macaroni and Cheesecake said...

that's super exciting! I think I might need to plan a visit:) Love me some Colorado!