glorious

glorious.
This word has been consistent in my mind over the last few days. Partially because of the view I was able to behold a couple of days ago. I was working out on the deck at the restaurant; the sun was setting and it was absolutely clear. Then, the right side of the sky darkened and rain started drizzling, casting a yellow tint over the lake. The sunset took on hues of orange and pink. These words do not even come close to describing that view. Those moments. The only thing I could think of was....glorious.
The second reason that it may be in my head is because David Crowder's Remedy album has been consistently playing.
And then, there was today. I just had a glorious evening with Jesus. He knows exactly what it takes to capture my heart, and He continues to surprise and overwhelm me over and over again...thus the continuum of glorious dancing about my brain.

 

0 comments: