and so it begins......too early

last night i got very little sleep, thus resulting in my pressing of the snooze alarm about 5 times. when i finally got up, i had about 20 minutes to shower and get to class. no worries. easily done. because i live really close to campus, i usually walk or ride my bike, but since i was cutting it close on time - and not feeling well - i decided to be lazy and drive. i walked out to my car to find a little surprise: my windows were iced over. brrrr! i don't think that winter is quite here yet, i mean, we haven't had our first snow yet, but the fact that i had to scrape my windows before being able to drive to school definitely attest to the fact the cold, winter months are quickly approaching. well, at least we made it through October before it started. there's something to be said for that. i definitely enjoy specific aspects of all the seasons - even winter - but i do hope it's a short one. i am so not a fan of freezing. on the brighter side, it is absolutely beautiful when snow covers everything in these parts! We have quite the imaginative Creator! let's jut hope it's not a super long winter!

 

4 comments:

Bethany Stephens said...

:( Sorry you didn't get much sleep. MY FAULT!! Though I am glad that the intense cold held off until I got back to Tennessee. :) LOVE YA!!

Tiffanie Paige said...

Girl, it's totally not your fault that I didn't get any sleep! I just wasn't feeling well...lots of pain! Nothing to do with your late night phone call....I was already up! :) love ya too!

Joseph Wilson said...

We got our first freeze a couple of nights ago here in Chicagoland. I too was running late and had to use the ice scraper on the windows of my truck.Its definitely not the best use of my time!

Anonymous said...

love the new look!